Stolen from Sophers
because my exams are over and I'm looking for mindless fun. :)
200. My middle name is:
don't have one, sadly. :(
199. I was born on:
6th Feb 1986
198. I am:
on a high from post exam enjoyment
197. My cell phone company is:
196. My eye color is:
195. My shoe size is:
UK 8, US 10
194. My ring size is:
193. My height is:
5 ft 8"
192. I am allergic to:
large doses of alcohol. :P and err...that chinese medicine thingy you put on your ulcers.
191. I was born in:
190. I live in:
Subang Jaya. Currently in Uni of Warwick
189. The last book I read:
The Pact by Jodi Picoult. Depressing stuff.
188. My bed is:
Annoyingly giving me backaches.
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex:
they like girls. and sometimes guys. Hahaa.
186. I am glad I'm my sex because:
I can shop like mad and get away with it. I can call PMS and get away with it. ;)
185. Favorite fast food joint:
184. What song are you listning to right now?
Aller plus haut by Lara Fabian and Mario Frangoulis.
183. Is there cruise control in your car?
182. Do you like cruise control?
I never use it.
181. What would you love to be doing right now?
Right now? Be with him...
180. Are you excited about anything?
Post exam partying. Road trips. Going home. Road trips back home.
179. My favorite Holiday is:
One where you explore fully, yet you do NOTHING but laze and lay back and enjoy.
178. The perfect kiss is:
when you don't want to come up for air but kiss somemore and smile and laugh while doing it.
177. The last three cd's I bought are:
Oh goshh. Hmmm...ermmm......hee. :P
176. Last song that made me cry was:
Jars of Clay - Flood
175,174, and 173: Tea break! :D
172. My most treasured possession is:
171. What is your favorite color?
I dont have a favourite.
170. What did you do last night:
169. What kind of car does your sister drive?
168. Does your sister's car have cruise control?
Yes, because it is MY car.
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn):
TAN. really really brown and black. :P
Where are you #166-144!
::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
142. Love at first sight?
:::::Which is Better?:::::
132. Vikings or Packers?
131. Paper clips or safety pins?
130. Internet or television?
129. Hugs or Kisses?
128. Drunk or high?
127. Phone or Online:
126. Red heads or Black hair?
125. Blondes or Brunettes:
124. Hot or cold:
123. Summer or winter:
122. Coffee or tea:
121. Chocolate or vanilla:
120. Night or Day:
119. Oranges or Apples:
118. Curly or Straight hair:
:::::Here's What I Think About:::::
It just has to be corrupted one way or another
Is murder. But I guess if its gonna ruin your life, then I guess you have no choice. But in the first place, its YOUR responsibility for not getting yourself knocked up.
we all are.
The sole ones you can always count on.
Overpriced but stylish. :)
don't work. hehee. Exercise works.
helps promote people like Emceedavid. LOL.
::::Last time I:::
109. Drank beer:
108. Smoked pot:
107. Ate pizza:
3 weeks ago
106. Went to a party:
A proper party? Wow. February.
105. Went to another country:
104. Played a video game:
Hahaha. Worms 2 rawks. :P
103. Kissed someone:
Not recent enough
102. Last time I hugged someone:
Not recent enough
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while:
100. Cried in front of someone:
A while ago.
I stopped growing in Form 5.
98. Do you like anchovies?
97. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
96. What's the last restaurant you ate at?
Nando's in Birm
95. What's your favorite shampoo?
94. What is your favorite board game?
93. Running or walking?
92. What games do you have on your cell phone?
91. What is your dream car?
The Volvo C70
90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
Denise v Steph *grin*
89. Who makes you laugh the most:
All these people here.
Where are you #88!
87. One thing I'm mad about right now is:
Having to wait till I'm back to shop in see everyone and shop in Mango.
86. Do you like your neighbors?
Opposite my flat, yes. Both of them next to me, not really.
85. Dasani or Aquafina?
84. Coke or Pepsi?
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was:
The Da Vinci Code.
82. The thing I don't understand is:
Why do emotions run high during exams.
81. Do you have a leatherman?
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received:
79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is:
Patience and strength. Yes.
78. What is a good age to get married?
77. Do you shower daily?
76. This summer I am:
GOING HOME. :) Working. Shopping. Eating. Meeting friends. Road trip-ing.
75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
Family. Friends. Food.
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
After the 13th of June.
Sleep in and watch Grey's Anatomy
Watch Grey's Anatomy
71. Next Summer:
Hopefully, an internship in the UK
70. Next Week:
Enjoying post exam enjoyment. ;)
69. Who was your favorite high school teacher?
Hmmm...I dont really have a favourite.
68. How many years till your ten year reunion?
From high school? 7 years
67. People call me:
Sush, Sushi, Sushie Bushie, Sushie Dushie Kushie Wushie (yes, thanks Steph :P), Hsien.
Where are you #66-63!
62. The person who knows the most about me is:
61. The person that can read me the best is:
Tanya, Old Man, Mich, The Girls.
60. The most difficult thing to do is:
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
58. Have you ever been to Texas?
57. Have you ever been to New York?
56. My zodiac sign is:
55. The first person I thought I was in love with was:
Him. Haha. :)
Where are you #54!
53. The one person who can't hide things from me:
Ermm...I dont want to be over confident about this, so no one.
Where are you #52!
51. Right now I am talking to:
Where are you #50-49!
48. I have/will get a job at:
An accounting firm
47. I have these pets:
A dog who is back home up to no good. :P
46. I hope:
that my summer will be the best.
45. The worst sound in the world:
the bloody fire alarm
44.The person that makes me cry the most is:
so many things.
Where are you #43-36!
35. Florida or Hawaii:
34. What happened to questions 36-43?
33. My favorite piece of clothing:
My Selfridge jeans.
32. My favorite sport is:
Tennis. I love the adrenaline of watching and playing.
31. Last time I cried:
about 2 weeks back
Where are you #30-29!
28. The school I go to is:
Warwick is da bomb. :P but first year is overr... *sob*
27. Last person I got mad at:
26. How many fingers do you have?
25. What is your favorite Christmas carol?
What Child Is This
24. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
The Nutcracker Prince
23. Brocolli or Carrots?
22. The all-time best movie is:
Remember the Titans
21. The all-time best thing in the world is:
People who care for you
Where are you #20!
19. The most annoying thing ever is:
HOW YOU FEEL:
18. The most annoying person you know is:
That one person who constantly pisses you off in everything they do.
17. I lose all respect for people who:
Have no fucking identity.
16. The movies I have cried at are:
The Notebook., Walk to Remember, The Nutcracker Prince, Phantom of the Opera, and a few more which i cant recall right now.
15. Closest friends names:
Tanya, Mich, Old Man, The Girls.
14. TV show you watch:
Grey's, OTH, OC, DH
13. Favorite web site:
right now? Roland Garros.com
12. I want to be:
11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
10. My favorite phrase:
9. My room is:
8. My favorite celebrity is:
7. My love belongs to:
God, family, friends
6. My biggest turn on is:
5. My weakness is:
4. What turns me off is:
3. Who broke your heart?
2. I filled out 200 questions because?
My exams are OVER
1. What do you regret most?